Vehicle Theft Examination
North Eastern Technical Services has been offering vehicle theft examinations since the beginning of the industry. We helped to create the industry. Our staff continues to be at the forefront of theft examination procedures and processes.
Our team is made up of Certified Forensic Locksmith, ASE Certified Master Mechanics, Certified Fire and Explosion Investigators and Certified Vehicle Fire Investigators. It is this combination of skill sets that provides the knowledge of vehicles needed to perform thorough and component vehicle theft examinations. Our team can address and interpret all vehicle systems.
A typical Vehicle Theft Examination may include some or all of the following procedures:
- Photographic documentation of the vehicle and components
- Forensic Forced Entry Examination
- Forensic Ignition Lock Assembly / Fire Debris Examination
- Electronic Security Testing and / or Interrogation
- Mechanical Condition Documentation
- Vehicle Fluid Analysis